Help by Location
Oceania - Countries/Territories
Frequently Asked Questions
Help us make this page better.
sign up as a volunteer
Text FLKIDSMEALS to 211-211 - Find a free meal for FL kids during school closures
Call 2-1-1 to speak with a live operator 24/7 - Find a free meal for FL kids during school closures
Fresh from Florida
- Find a free meal for FL kids during school closures
- List of food banks across the state.
- Resources on food pantries, soup kitchens, food banks and subsidized grocery resources.
Specialized Health Resources for Communities
Florida Community Health Centers
- Provides health services to all patients, regardless of their ability to pay, and has 600+ locations across the state.
ASL Video Series (COVID-19)
- CDC video series on Youtube targeted to deaf/ hard of hearing community.
Florida Coronavirus Resource Center
- Has links to telehealth tools, clinical screening services, location assistance on drive-through testing sites (updated daily) and other guidance.
Agency for Persons with Disabilities
- Resources for those with disabilities in Florida.
National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) Guide
- Contains assistance navigating mental health scenarios around COVID-19 and links to find your local NAMI for additional assistance.
Florida Health Mental Health Resources
- Links to local abuse hotlines and national suicide prevention (1-800-273-8255) along with tips and guidance.
What to Know about COVID-19
- Information on how the disease is spread and how you can prevent exposure. Available also in
What to Do if You Think You’re Sick
- How to keep your household from getting sick, as well as how and when to seek medical care. Available in
CDC Household Preparation List
- Help to develop and implement a family preparation plan.
Child Care Programs
- Searchable list of child care providers supported through the Florida Department of Children and Families, in case your provider has suspended services.
Department of Education
- Florida Dept of Education resources and links on COVID, including closures, program links, etc.
General FAQ from Workers Regarding COVID-19
- What to do if you’ve lost a job, are sick, etc. (All VA)
Loudoun County Utilities Help
- Contains listing of utilities companies and their COVID help website links and contact info. (Loudoun County)
Covid-19 Financial Guide
Florida Housing Resources
- Information and links for residents, homeowners, developers and guidance for supportive housing/ HUD assistance.
Companies Hiring in FL
- Listing of companies hiring in Florida for grocery clerks, delivery drivers, and other temporary workers.
Job Postings in FL
- State-wide job postings board.
Disability Benefits/Paid Sick Leave
- Florida Dept of Economic Opportunity guide to benefits and COVID-19.
Small Business Assistance
SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program
- Application for businesses impacted by COVID-19.
Other COVID Loan Programs
- State website contains links to programs such as “Rebuild Florida Business Loan Fund” , “Black Business Loan Program”, etc. that could be used during this time.
Central Florida Grocery Info
- Listing of stores with adjusted hours and hours for senior/ at-risk populations.
St. Petersburg Grocery Info
- Listing of stores with adjusted hours and hours for senior/ at-risk populations in St. Petersburg, FL.
Safety for Survivors of Violence
Florida Advocates and Shelters
- Link to both statewide and local programs for domestic violence victims.
Miami Domestic Violence Assistance
- Information on domestic violence and resources for shelter and court assistance.
- Central resource guide for federal benefits associated with COVID-19, such as unemployment, SNAP, loans, etc.
Donate Your Items or Money
Volunteer Opportunities/How to Help
- State-wide program with virtual volunteering opportunities and connections to other Florida not-for-profits.