- Chicago Public Schools Resources: CPS prepared educational enrichment activities to support student learning while schools are closed due to COVID-19. The packets include a range of activities that students can work on independently or with help from an adult.
- Utility Assistance Resource: The Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) is a state-led program that helps eligible low-income households pay for home energy services (primarily heating during winter months).
- Rental Assistance Resource: The City of Chicago has published information for individuals and families that are in immediate risk of eviction and in need of rental assistance. Resource includes service centers, with several available across a range of neighborhoods.
- Resources for Immigrants: Comprehensive COVID-19 specific resources for immigrants published by the Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights. Includes legal, immigration, employment, financial and more.
- Chicago Community COVID-19 Response Fund: In partnership with the City of Chicago and United Way of Metro Chicago, The Chicago Community Trust launched the Chicago Community COVID-19 Response Fund to unite the funds raised by Chicago’s philanthropies, corporations and individuals to be disbursed to nonprofit organizations across the region.
- Chicago Service Industry Relief: A growing directory of fundraisers for Chicago bars, venues, restaurants, and other service-based businesses that can use our help during the state-mandated shutdown. Includes ability to add a small business in need of support.