- Office for Citizens with Developmental Disabilities (OCDD) Guidance for questions or services:
- Call OCDD 225-342-0095 Monday through Friday 8:00-4:30 to talk with someone directly, or leave a message outside business hours.
- Childcare Providers - Beginning March 23, families can access subsidized care for children age 12 and under through the Louisiana Department of Education’s Child Care Assistance Program, CCAP. The program assures affordable access to childcare at licensed childcare centers participating in the program.The program is available to families with caregivers who are considered essential personnel in the COVID-19 response effort.
- Iris Domestic Violence Center
- Local (225) 389-3001
- State Hotline 1-888-411-1333
- National Hotline 1-800-799-7233
- Louisiana Volunteers in Action (LAVA) - LAVA is administered by the Louisiana Department of Health, Office of Public Health. LAVA works to recruit, credential, train, manage and deploy volunteers (medical and non-medical) to assist during emergencies and day to day activities by providing additional staff to meet health/medical surge needs.